Accessing customer accounts via the Reseller Control Center (RCC)
If you need to manage a customer's account, you can do so from inside of the Reseller Control Center (RCC).
Required: In order to access your customer's accounts, you will need to have two-step authentication enabled on your GoDaddy account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your Reseller Control Center.
- Access your Customer Lookup report by clicking Reports and then Customer Lookup.
- Click on the customer name for the account that you want to manage.
- Click Login as Client and the customer account will open.
- Once you are done managing their account, click Exit Access.