Add a favicon to your WordPress site
Favicons are small images, usually a brand or company logo, that appear on a browser tab next to the title of the page or site. They improve brand recognition by increasing your logo visibility, and helps your visitors identify which of their browser tabs belong to your site. You have two options when adding a favicon on your WordPress site:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
- Add a Favicon using the image you provide.
- Convert image to proper format.
Do it yourself
|To do it yourself, see one of these steps||Difficulty|
|Adding a favicon in WordPress||Basic|
|Adding a favicon for WordPress with FTP||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.