Add a WordPress website to my dashboard
You can add WordPress websites and manage them from your dashboard.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Plus in the upper-left corner and click Add Website.
- Select one of your GoDaddy hosted websites or click enter another domain below and type the website URL.
- Fill in your WP-admin credentials.
Note: If you installed the Worker plugin manually, you might be prompted to enter the connection key found in the Worker plugin description on your website.
- Click Add Website.