Add email subscribers
Note: You're limited to 50 subscribers in the Personal and Business plans. The Business Plus and eCommerce (Online Store) plans let you add up to 5,000 subscribers and send up to 50,000 mails each month. See Upgrade my plan.
Note: Did you see me when you signed in?
If so, you're using a revamped GoCentral with most tools moved to one spot. On mobile screens, they're in a row at the bottom. On desktops/tablets, they're on the right. For more info, see Compare tools in current and previous versions.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the three-bar button at the top left.
- In the side menu, click Email Marketing.
- Click Subscribers.
- Click Import some subscribers.
- In the panel listing your existing subscribers, click Add subscribers.
- Use the Upload subscribers window's Many at a time tab to upload a bulk list of email addresses. Or click the One by one tab to enter a single name and address. (For more details, including how create customized mailing lists, see
Add contacts to the All subscribers list.)
- When you're done, return to your website by clicking My Site at the top left of the Email Marketing window.