Change the WordPress theme in FTP
You can make custom changes to the CSS of your WordPress theme through FTP.
- Before making any changes to a WordPress theme, add a child theme
- Connect to your hosting with FTP.
- Navigate to the /wp-content/themes directory.
- Open the directory containing your child theme.
- Locate and edit the style.css file.
- Save your changes, and upload the file.
- Return to Change the theme in WordPress.
- For more information about our WordPress Premium Support, please visit our Statement of Support.