Ready to send a message from your custom email address? When it comes to composing messages, Workspace Webmail 6 gives you lots of options. Rest assured, you'll get the point across using its array of features.
If you need help figuring out what all those buttons mean, see the Guide to formatting messages.
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Depending on where the message is going, click one of these:
- Compose — Start from scratch. You need to enter email addresses in the To: field and a subject in the Subject: field. To compose your message in a new window, click Open compose in new window.
- Reply — Select the message you want to reply to. It goes back to the sender. You probably want to use the default email addresses and subject, but you can change them if you want.
- Reply All — Select the message you want to reply to. It goes back to the sender and everyone who got the message. You probably want to use the default email addresses and subject, but you can change them if you want.
- Forward — Select the message you want to forward. You need to enter an email address, but you probably want to use the default subject.
Note: Here's a great time saver! When you send or reply to an email message from an address that is not already in your Contacts list, we automatically add the new contact for you.
- Optional: To send the message to additional recipients who can see everyone who gets it, click Show CC, and then enter the email addresses. To send the message to additional recipients who can't see everyone who gets it, click Show BCC, and then enter the email addresses.
- To add files from your computer to the message, do the following:
- Click Click or drop attachments here. An explorer window opens.
- Select the file you want to attach, and then click Open.
- You can also attach files by dragging and dropping them into the Click or drop attachments here section.
- Compose your message.
- After composing your message, there are several optional steps you can take depending on what you would like to do with your message:
- Click Save Draft to save the message in your Drafts folder without sending.
- From the Save Draft menu, select Save as Template to save the message as a template that you can base future messages upon.
Note: If you plan on writing a lot of messages like this one, you should save it a template.
- Click Discard to delete the message without sending or saving.
- From the Send Options menu, you can select a priority for your email message, select a message type, or set a date and time in the future for the message to be sent to recipients.
- Click Send. The message is sent to everyone in the To:, CC:, and BCC: fields.
Note: If you set a future date and time to send your message, the message is placed in your Send Later folder and is sent on the scheduled date and time.