Delete a Preset Profile
Deleting a profile does not delete the domain names you added to the profile or change their attributes.
To Delete a Preset Profile
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Next to Domains, click Manage.
- You must be in the list view of your account in order to delete a Preset Profile. In the upper right corner of your account, choose the list view:
- Click Organize, and then click Manage Preset Profiles:
- On the Preset Profile Manager window that appears, click the (Delete icon) next to the profile you wish to delete.
- Click Save.