Disable WordPress trackbacks and pingbacks for a single post
Trackbacks and pingbacks are methods for alerting blogs that you have linked to them. Trackbacks and pingbacks can be disabled in individual WordPress pages and posts, which can help prevent comment SPAM.
- Log in to WordPress
- Click Posts
- Click Edit for the Post you wish to modify
- Click the Screen Options menu in the top-right corner
- Check the box next to Discussion
- Scroll down to the newly added Discussion section
- Uncheck the "Allow trackbacks and pingbacks on this page" box
- Click Update
- Return to Preventing WordPress comment spam.
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.