Display a calendar on my website
Once you've completed the steps in Set up my calendar, you're ready to share a public calendar on your website. If you haven't copied your source calendar's iCal URL, as explained that article, you'll need to do that first.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site. (If you're using the GoCentral Online Store, click Manage Store, then Website in the top green bar.)
- Click the green plus to add a section to a page.
- Click Calendar in the right panel.
- Click a layout in the Calendar panel.
- When an Events placeholder calendar appears on your page, click Events in the right panel.
- Enter a Title for your calendar. (It doesn't have to match the source calendar's name.)
- Copy the iCal URL you saved from your source calendar and paste it into the Calendar URL field.
Note: If you see "Calendar synced! But no event found in current calendar," it means that GoCentral didn't find any upcoming events in your calendar to show on your website.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).
Note: To delete a calendar, click Remove Section at bottom of the right panel.