Emailing Photos with Photo Album
You can use Photo Album to email photos to your friends and family. When you share photos you added to public galleries, your emails display links back to those galleries. If you share photos from private or password-protected galleries, no links display.
To Email Photos
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click GoDaddy Photo Album.
- In your GoDaddy Photo Album Account list, click Manage next to the account you want to modify.
- Click the name of the photo gallery that contains the photo you want to send.
- Click the photo you want to send.
- Click Email Photo.
- Enter the following information:
- To — Enter your email address and the address(es) to which you want to send the photo.
- From — Enter your name.
- Subject — Enter the subject of the email message.
- Message — Enter the message body.
- Enter code shown above — Enter the security access code that displays above the field.
- Click Send Email.