How do I add files to my domain using Simple Control Panel?
To Add a File to Your Domain
- Log in to Simple Control Panel. For more information as to how to do this, see How do I access my Dedicated Server using Simple Control Panel?
- Click the Manage Files icon.
- Click the name of the domain you want to add a file to.
If there are no domain names listed, you need to add a domain before you can upload files to it. For more information, see Adding New Domains.
- Click New File.
- In the Filename field, type the name of the file.
- To add the file as a blank HTML template, select Use HTML template.
- Click OK.