Managing Website Backups
Use the information below to manage your Pro Managed WordPress Backups.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the website you want to use, click the three-dot icon and select Settings.
- On the next page scroll down and select Manage in the Backups section.
- On this page you can select Backup Now to initiate a backup your current site's configuration.
Note: Backups are only available for active Managed WordPress plans. If the plan is removed due to failed billing you will need to restore from local backups or contact support for additional options.
When the backup is complete, you'll see a success message and the new User requested backup appears in the Backup History list.
Selecting the arrow to the right of the backup will:
- Show you the time the backup was taken
- Show if this was a Scheduled vs a Manual Backup
- For Scheduled Backups it will show the frequency in which they occur
- For Manual Backups it will state "User requested backup"
The three dots to the right will:
- Allows you to restore the site automatically
- Allow the customer to download a copy of the site based on their preference:
The following options are given for download:
|Download Files||Provides a copy of the website files for download|
|Download Database||Exports a copy of the database for download|
|Download All||Provides a copy of the website files and the database for download|
|Choose files and folders to include||Allows the customer to choose the files and database tables they wish to have downloaded|