Requesting and Installing a Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate
The Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate appears as a credit in your account after purchase and can be issued immediately.
To Request and Install a Cisco Intercompany Media Engine Certificate
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click SSL Certificates.
- Next to the SSL you want to use, click Set Up.
- On the right, specify the credit you want to activate and click Continue.
- Refresh your browser window and locate the new certificate.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Manage.
One of the following happens:
- If you already have a certificate-management account, a new window displays. Select the credit you want to use.
- If you do not have a certificate-management account, you need to create one and then agree to the Subscriber Agreement.
- From the Filters list, select Credits and then click Request Certificate next to the Cisco InterCompany Media Engine certificate.
- Enter your server ID and click Next.
show ime certenrollment serverIDfrom a command line on your Cisco server to obtain your server ID.
- Click Next to confirm your server ID.
- Click Finished.
- From a command line on your Cisco server, type
utils ime certenrollment enroll.
The certificate is set up. If you get an error message, contact Customer Support.