Restore my database in Plesk Shared Hosting
You can restore your database from a backup if it got hacked or damaged. How you complete the restore depends on how you created the backup:
|I used...||To restore the database...|
|Site Backup||See Restore databases using Site Backup in Plesk Shared Hosting|
|Plesk's manual backups||Use this article|
|I don't have a backup!||Contact customer support|
Restore from manual Plesk backup
- From the Plesk home page, click Backup Manager.
- Click More actions, and then click Database Backup Repository.
- In the Database backup files area, from the Database menu, click the database whose backup you want to use.
- Select the backup you want to use, and then click Restore.
- Click Confirm the restoration, and then click OK.