Restore your website using Site Backup
You can restore your entire site or individual files and folders from a Site Backup backup.
Using these backups:
- Overwrites existing files with the copy of the file from the backup
- Does not affect files that do not have versions in the backup. For example, files created after the backup was taken are neither deleted nor changed.
Restore your site or files
- In your My Server control panel, click the Backups tab.
- In the Site Backup area, click Manage.
- If another message displays, click Manage again.
- Click (Restore files).
- Select the folders and files you want to restore.
- Click (Restore files) again.
- Click Restore.