Rolling Back a Quick-Install Application to a Previous Version
It's possible to roll back a quick-install application to a previous version within 14 days of upgrading.
To Roll Back an Application to a Previous Version
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Popular Apps panel of the Hosting Control Panel, click Show All.
- Click Manage My Applications.
- Next to the application you want to use, click View and manage details.
- Click Rollback Application.
We email you once the rollback completes.
Note: If your application uses a database, rolling back results in the deletion of all data created since your upgrade. To avoid unintentional loss of data, please back up your database before proceeding. For more information, see Backing up and Restoring MySQL or MSSQL Databases.