Searching my Premium Listings in the Domain Manager
If you add multiple domain names to Premium Listings, you can use various criteria to quickly search for them in the Domain Manager.
- Log into your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- From the top menu, click on the Buy & Sell tab and select Premium Listings:
- In the Search section on the left, from the Domain Name list, select one or more of the following search criteria:
- Starts With — Search for domain names beginning with the entered value.
- Contains — Search for domain names that contain the entered value.
- Domain extension — Search for domain names with the entered extension, for example, .com or .net.
- Status — Search for domain names with the selected Premium Listing status.
- Auto Renew status — Search for domain names with the selected automatic renewal status.
- List Price — Search for domain names with the entered list price.
- Click Search. Your search results display.